- This event has passed.
Trends & Digital Transformation in Medical Device Marketing
October 16 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Due to advances in technology, consumers expect delivery of healthcare to be as efficient and immediate as ordering dinner from seamless or using uber. This expectation of efficiency has translated to the way that patients want to get their health information or engage with healthcare companies. As a result, medical device marketers have had to shift the way they use technology to better attract, educate, and engage with consumers/patients.
During this event, we will hear from leading medical device marketers on how they are using technology to find, engage and follow patients in a more meaningful and streamlined way.
Join Healthtech Women on October 16th as we hear from leading medical device marketers through both presentations and fireside conversations!
During this event, we will hear from leading medical device marketers on how they are using technology to find, engage and follow patients!
- 5:30-6:15pm- networking, drinks, and socializing
- 6:15-7:30pm- presentations + panel discussion
- 7:30-8:30pm- networking and continued discussions
- Nevro – Breanna Hunt, Associate Director, Digital and Social Marketing
- iRhythm- Garima Mehta , Director of Digital Marketing
- Verb Surgical + others to to be announced shortly!
See invite for more details!